The CHIJ Alumni Association is pleased to present its first-ever “Movie Under The Stars” event on CHIJ school grounds. The event is held to raise funds for needy students and at the same time, bring together our CHIJ family for a magical evening of fun, laughter and joy.
Join us for a relaxing evening with family and friends as we bring you two blockbuster movies.
Date: Friday 1st July 2016
Time: 7pm - 10pm
Venue: CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh)
Movie 1: The Intern (outdoor screening)
Movie 2: How To Train Your Dragon 2 (indoor screening)
Tickets: $15 each, or $50 for 4 tickets package
You may purchase the tickets online. As space is limited, please click here and buy your tickets early to avoid disappointment. Ticket sales will be on first-come first-served basis upon payment. Snacks and drinks, as well as limited edition of CHIJ Alumni picnic mats, will be on sale on movie night. All nett proceeds from the event will go to the IJ Spirit Fund. We thank you for your generous support. Thank you and God Bless!
Terms and Conditions
- This is a closed-door event for Alumni members, staff, current and former students of CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh) and CHIJ (Primary) Toa Payoh, their family and friends. Tickets may only be purchased by Alumni members or students. Students below the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The outdoor movie screening is subject to weather conditions. The movies will be screened concurrently. Both the indoor and outdoor movie screenings may be moved to alternate locations within the school compound without prior notice.
- The Alumni assumes no liability for any loss, theft, damage or injury to property or persons. All attendees must take due care. In particular, parents remain personally responsible for their children at all times.
- The Alumni reserves the right to exclude from entry to the event, any person(s) not holding a valid ticket and/or not accompanied by a current/former CHIJ (Primary/Secondary) Toa Payoh student or an Alumni member.
- Children who are not yet attending Primary 1 need not purchase a ticket if accompanied by an adult holding a valid ticket. However, to ensure that very young children will be adequately supervised, no more than 2 young children may be allowed entry with one adult. Parents are gently reminded that they remain responsible for the safety and well-being of their own children during the event.