- The IJ Spirit Fund was set up in 2014 to mark the 160th anniversary of CHIJ in Singapore.
- The Fund will be used to help students in our Primary and Secondary Schools in Toa Payoh who require various forms of financial assistance.
- Donations made to this fund will go directly to helping the students and will not be used for the Alumni’s operating expenses.
What the Fund is Used for
This fund will primarily be used to:
- Provide regular financial assistance to students in need through our sponsor a child scheme. Read more >
- Provide ad hoc financial assistance for deserving students in need
- Assist the school in funding other projects which serve the mission of the schools to provide a holistic education which inculcates IJ values for every student
Make a Donation
- Donations can be made online or by cheque
- You may indicate on the back of the cheque or online which fund you want your donation to go to.